Mar 29, 2010

Yo-yo Bobo mobile

Cherry blossoms
Hi there! It's too cold here...
In TV, they said it was cold as February. Even if there were beautiful cherry trees, we couldn't enjoy them so much...
But in the weekend we walked a lot seeing them and looking for our new apartment. I felt sorry for my Tomato because we walked too much in cold air, so I took enough rest yesterday.

Yo-yo's and Bobo mobile
These are what I made last week.
I put yo-yo's and a Sarubobo together using a piece of lace.
Yo-yo's and Bobo mobile
It was fun to choose the combination from lots of yo-yo's(I have made 80 yo-yo's).

Yo-yo's and Bobo mobile
I didn't make Sarubobo these days, so I also enjoyed making them. I like this small size.
Yo-yo's and Bobo mobile
I'd like to hang one over my Tomato. So I attached each piece with much care.

I didn't eat sweets these days, but on last Friday Haru came back with them for me (* v *).
Ice creams
I love chocolate too much but didn't eat them these days. Thank you Haru !!!!

See you (* v *).
Yo-yo's and Bobo mobile

19 comments:

the nest said...

Hi, Mai! The yo-yo mobiles are so sweet! Tomato will smile. :)

Katherine said...

that was the perfect, perfect creation for your yo yos. how beautiful your tomato's life will be with you as a mommy!

jacqueline said...

Dear Mai, your yo yo mobiles are really sweet! Wishing you a lovely week and love to you and yours!

thebeautifulpig said...

they are really cute... they're sweet and delicate

risca said...

Mai,
Those are really cute! For sure, Tomato will love it..

Is it possible for you to share how to make that little doll hanging in that yo-yo mobile?

Will try to make it for my daughter, Divya...

Sandra said...

I am always impressed with your solutions! Adorable mobile!

Vintage Girl/Marivel said...

wow, Mai,
sweet ,lovely;
cute mobile.
hugs

Isadora said...

Great idea!
Gotta make some for my friend's baby!
Thank you!

Amy said...

They turned out so pretty! The little Sarubobos are so cute. I hope you find an apartment you really like and I hope it warms up soon. I love the spring. :)

Unknown said...

As always,a wonderful work!

Beijinhos
Ana

Becky said...

What a great idea!
Sweet of Haru to bring you chocolate!

sibelien said...

these are so lovely, i wanna make one too!
?

Shell said...

You are so inspiring Mai. You come up with your own original and unique ideas which I just love! I am so envious, I am not nearly as imaginative as yourself. The mobiles look so cute :)

MJHill said...

Great idea for the yoyos! I have a jar full of yoyos I made and I don't know what to do with them! Do you have any other suggestions to use them?

I'm sure your Tomato will love the mobile! xo!

Grace @ WhimsyLoft dot com said...

hello Mai, you are so patient to sew so many yoyos! they are cute!

deanne said...

Konichiwa. I was surprised to see the pic of Bay Quarter. I have been there, and had no idea the fabric store was there! I called my daughter, and she didn't know either, but is going today! Many thanks. Officially 17 days till I arrive.

Tatkis said...

Oh, your yo-yo creation is so sweet :))) I'm sure little Tomato will like it :)

karen said...

the little doll hanging in that yoyo is adorable, can you share how to make it.-
thank you.-

free ipad said...

so nice, i like that...

free ipad 2 free ipad 2